- Responsible for the end to end project delivery to clients with strong interface with platform managers including the preparation of scope, design of network, delivery model, pre-qualification and vendors evaluation, giving input and recommendation to client for decision making.
- Responsible to deliver End to End RAN networks Program.
- New business development, Supply Chain, Commercial, Procurement & Contract Management, Design & Build, Quality Assurance & Acceptance, Project revenue, profit and resource management
- Meeting with customer on different forums to update status and resolve any issues
- Provide guidance to the proposal team including target pricing, competitive information, etc. to bolster new business win rate.
- Recommend, investigate and document new product/market prospects
- Responsible for developing network Quality standards and Validation Techniques
- Identification of Bottlenecks and development of troubleshooting strategies to resolve
- Problems Leveraging rich data inputs, the advanced forecasting algorithms and automated optimization
- Cost analysis and budget forecast for different planning scenarios
- CAPEX and OPEX links generation to aid financial planning
- Examination of Network system for potential threats to its security and integrity and draws up plans for disaster recovery if security is compromised;
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve operations and collaboratively to provide quality of customer service.
Key Working Relationships:
2G/3G/4G/5G Programmes, LTE and 5G advanced network designers and planners, Core Plan and Build, Delivery, Radio Area, Transmission, Network evolution and remodeling teams
- A good knowledge of all generations products from more than one vendor as well as knowledge of Transmission / Data and associated products;
- Programming Language Knowledge
- Knowledge and planning experience on core network products would be an advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capability to work diverse and global employee base
including the ability to motivate, energize, and enhance the performance of teammates
- Customer focused attitude – the ability to be flexible and adaptive to support accounts in whatever ways may be required to bolster partnerships
- The initiative and ability to develop, implement, and achieve ambitious performance goals
Masters of Science with Management related degree/ Certification will be advantageous
The role is mainly office based but travel to other parts of the UK and other countries will be required.
Salary: up to 55K
Job Type: Full-time